Saturday, October 6, 2007

Into the Wild Blogging World (Again)

I don’t know what it is about blogging—for some reason, I can stop doing it for a very long time, and then suddenly one day the feeling to blog overtakes me, like a pregnant woman who has to have a handful of candy corn right now and can’t think of anything else until she does. When the urge comes, I can’t stop thinking about posting until the task is done.

It’s very strange.

At least for me, I think this stems from my recent reading of other successful bloggers’ sites, especially those in the children’s literature realm. They have photos and video and lots of bells and whistles. Me? I have words. That’s it. And usually I don’t have the time to even write words, let alone do all the extras blogging needs nowadays.

I know I’ll need to very soon, if only to keep up with others and make my blog the best it can be, but for now I need only to be content with the fact that I actually wrote something today and posted on the blog after another long, long absence.

1 comment:

Amy said...

so happy to see your blog up and running again! :-)
Amy